20 October 2012

Product Review: Clarins Multi-Active Day Lotion SPF15


I am at the age where I have started to notice finer lines and wrinkles, but at the same time I am also having combination skin prone to breakouts. Consequently, I am always on the lookout for an anti-ageing cream that won’t make my skin break out.

After trying the Clarins Multi-Active Day Lotion here are my thoughts:
 
 


What they say:

"Clarins Multi-Active Day Lotion SPF15 is the ideal solution for premature loss of tone linked to a busy lifestyle. It improves the skin's support structure and hydration. Reduces early wrinkles to leave skin smooth, fresh and younger-looking again. Thanks to an anti-free radical active ingredient, skin is preserved from premature ageing".

 
Price: $73.95 –Available from Adore Beauty


What I say:

This moisturiser is so lightweight, and it absorbs instantly into the skin, making it feel noticeably softer, smoother and more moisturised, and without leaving behind a greasy residue. In fact, since using it, it seems that I’ve been getting fewer breakouts. And as for the lines and wrinkles, they seem to be less visible and my skin seems plumber, even after just a few weeks of use. My skin simply looks more radiant and glowing.

This lotion works very well with my foundation, I do not need to use a primer and my makeup does not settle into my lines as it does with some other lotions.

The added bonus of SPF 15, means that I can rest assured knowing that my skin is protected from the sun all day long.

The moisturiser has a nice, refreshing floral fragrance, which I really like. It is very subtle and far from overwhelming, and once absorbed, this scent will quickly fade.

The lotion comes in a handy pump bottle, which I really do love, as I find it more hygienic.  Two small pumps of the moisturiser is all that is needed, so although it is a little pricey, a bottle will still last you a long time.

All in all, the Multi-Active Day lotion is a fantastic anti-ageing cream, and it has done wonders for my skin, and in such a short period of time – so after years and years of searching, I think I have finally found the perfect anti-ageing moisturiser for my skin type.
 
Have you tried any products from Clarins? And have you found the perfect moisturiser?
 
 
 
 
Share:

4 comments

  1. I've heard sooo many good things about Clarins but I haven't tried it simply cos of the price point! so exxy :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, they are not the cheapest, but it is so rare for me to find a moisturiser that doesnt make my skin break out, so for me its all worth it!

      Delete
  2. I've never tried the Lotion from this line because it's not available in Canada. I do love the cream-gel and night cream from the Multi-Active line though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is the only one I've tried from this line - and I have to say that I'm loving the lotion, its so fantastic during summer when its so hot and humid here in Melbourne! During winter a thicker cream may be better though!

      Delete

Blog Design Created by pipdig