25 October 2012

Product Review: Kosmea Rose Hip Oil


I have tried quite a few other brands of rose hip oil. Here are my thoughts on the Kosmea Rose Hip Oil:
 



What they say:
"Rich in essential fatty acids, vitamins and antioxidants, this easily-absorbed oil is a real treat for the skin. It may help smooth wrinkles, even out skin tone, reduce appearance of scars, moisturise and soothe dry skin, nourish and hydrate ageing skin, balance oily skin and reduce the appearance of blemishes. Great for giving that glow to dull, tired skin!"

Price: $24.95/20ml, $44.95/42ml – Available from Kosmea

What I say: 

Having combination skin prone to breakouts, I am always worried that a new intensive cream or serum will make my skin breakout, and I’m even more worried when it comes to using oil on my skin. But no need to worry, as it has not made my skin break out, actually it has helped make my skin feel less oily.
I use it only at night, as I feel it is too intense to use during the day under makeup. I apply a few drops before my moisturiser, even around the eye area. And the next morning my skin feel so soft and smooth and thoroughly moisturised. It is just glowing and radiant.

My pigmentation has started to fade, and the fine lines on my forehead and around my eyes look as though they have softened in appearance, as have the scarring from past acne, so I have very high hopes for what this wonder serum will do to my skin with continued use.
Of all the rose hip oils I have tried, Kosmea has the most beautiful scent, it is so divine and pure, I just love it. This product comes in a handy pipette type bottle, which I love as it is not only hygienic, but it also makes it easy to control how much product comes out.

Using just a few drops at a time, the 20ml bottle will last you a long time, so at $24.95 it is so affordable for such an effective product.

I can honestly say that this Rose Hip Oil from Kosmea so far is the best Rose Hip Oil that I have tried.

Do you use Rose Hip Oil? Which one is your favourite?

 

Share:

2 comments

  1. I've read about rosehip oils again and again and again and a few posts about this particular one.
    I think I can finally say I'm convinced and will try this one! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always go through phases with rosehip oil. I either love it, or forget about it because i have 200 other products to apply!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig